Monday 9 July 2012

Welcome To The Britain Your Kind Made, Cinnamon Heathcote-Drury...

...tell me, how'd you like it so far?
The investigation that led to the celebrated photographer - whose work hangs in the National Portrait Gallery - being tried was described in court as 'a shambles'.
To her, it often felt like being trapped in a dystopian world in which she could not make her version of events heard, no matter how hard she tried.
Although, in fact, she says she was the victim of assault, her own accusations were dismissed while her accusers' claims were pursued by police.
Goodness me!

How can something like this happen to someone described as 'articulate and bohemian but resolutely middle-class', who once ran a charity which helps blind and partially sighted children to become involved in music, who helped out in charity projects for Cancer Research, and taught photography to disadvantaged students at City and Westminster College?

Surely it's only supposed to happen to the underclass? To those people who are stupid enough to object (verbally) to the wholesale changes wrought on society for our own good?
She was waiting to pay at the checkout when she noticed a man with two small children also queuing. They were joined by a woman wearing a hijab and a long black tunic who began unloading an overflowing trolley, one item at a time.
She says: 'I glanced over and thought, “This poor woman's going to be there for hours.
Her husband was standing closest to me, so I said to him, “Will you help her?
'He said, “I've got the children.”
I said, “Well, I can help her” and he replied, “What's it to you?”
I said, “This is what feminism's about - women helping women.
He said, “Oh, get lost.”
I looked at the woman and said, “We live in a society in Britain where rights are equal - if you need help you can ask for it.” '
Oh, dear, I think I'm going to....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

What's that German word again? Oh, yeah. Schadenfreude. I remember now...
I kept thinking, “When they watch the CCTV they'll see what happened.”
'I now know they had spoken to the couple before me and believed their story without even hearing mine.'
*giggles*
'I felt the police had no interest in my side at all.
'They hadn't talked to any witnesses apart from the couple and a cashier who hadn't seen crucial parts of the incident.
'I felt like they just wanted me as a convenient statistic to help them meet a target.'
Stop! My sides hurt too much!

And....has she learned anything from this? Is she horrified by the speedy way the legislation and policy she no doubt nodded approvingly over with her 'friends of different ethnic backgrounds' at parties has turned around and bitten her?
She says: 'I felt no animosity towards the couple.
'They probably couldn't believe their luck when the police believed them. I'm sure they had no idea how the situation would escalate. I understand that I could pursue my case against them, but I never wanted that in the first place.
'I just want to put the entire episode behind me.'
Ah. That'll be a 'No' then...

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear what a pity how sad never mind. Welcome to the world you helped create.

Anonymous said...

Fcukin freak. Let the Cinammons of this country carry on with their la la land views. It won't be too long before the rest of us are holding them back, but then we already know it wil be people like us that will be expected to clear up the mess they've created while they sit in a corner sobbing into their gluten free muesli - the utter fuckheads. Then they'll start the whole sorry process again, because they just never learn not to feed the feckin crocodile.

David

Ranter said...

When I first read this story last week before her acquittal after 15 minutes of jury deliberation I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I know I wanted to cry when I read her story (reproduced here) after the event.

She's part of the problem but even after this 'nightmare' of her own making, she still spouts left, hand-wringing, liberal twaddle.

Woman on a Raft said...

Guessing that it comes under Harrow and Isleworth CPS.

The Harrow and Isleworth District is headed by District Crown Prosecutor Kris Venkatasami.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/london/cps_london_districts/harrow_and_isleworth_district/

Also another instance of process as punishment.

Dr Cromarty said...

I would hope she would learn from this that Mohammedans savages are violent and lie without any qualms. Her narrative, however, probably involves something about being brutalised by The Man, and how capitalism ruins any chance of universal solidarity. Or something.

In short, the dozy cow had it coming and got it in spades (if you'll excuse the phrase). But she won't learn anything from it.

Anonymous said...

They lie and are violent without qualms because their religion tells them it is ok to do so, to non-believers. When the last lot of cretins were in power did they not realise that mass immigration could be a bad idea.

To compound that, they used mass immigration as a political tool to get at the Tories and let them have benefits too, something that as a country we just can't afford.

Fidel Cuntstruck said...

Ho, Ho and Ho again.

There's an old saying that goes .. "Be careful what you wish for .. you might just get it"

So the idea of a multi-culty societies existing in harmony and respecting each other and their cultures probably sounds just great over Tofu and White wine - the reality, as she's just discovered, is something different - silly cow.

Jiks said...

In all fairness, my experience is that about the same proportion of muslims are raving nutters as is the case with the rest of the population. If even that.

Trying to get the police to talk to witnesses or watch the CCTV is total waste of time these days if my most recent experience is anything to go by ...

Ranter said...

what a stupid, naive, arrogant and bossy little dimwit. She's lucky old Mohamed didn't twat her!

Anonymous said...

Some muslims go out of their way to contrive a situation in the hope of gaining financially from it. I worked during my university days at the same Tesco store. I and other cashiers were regularly accused of being reacists. On one occasion I was serving customers at my til and saw in front of me an argument between a muslim woman and a young English male. He was quite rightly objecting to being held up while the woman's husband went off doing some more shopping. The woman kept repeating "wait til my husband comes back". I called the guy over to serve him as she was spoiling for a fight. He then left the store. When the husband finally returned she pointed at me and shouted that I was a racist.

Whatever you think of Cinnamon, she should not have been dragged through this ordeal and should definitely sue those people, and the police, for considerable damages.

Fidel Cuntstruck said...

@anonymous 17:20 Whatever you think of Cinnamon, she should not have been dragged through this ordeal and should definitely sue those people, and the police, for considerable damages.

Oh puhleese (bangs head on desk)

Hoist by her own petard I think, and let's just drop the "should sue" nonsense eh?

Anonymous said...

"In all fairness, my experience is that about the same proportion of muslims are raving nutters as is the case with the rest of the population."

Really? Precisely what percentage of the general population have blown up underground trains and a London bus, pray ?

Anonymous said...

Here's another one sticking her nose in.....


THE MOTHER of murdered black teenager Stephen Lawrence was in the public gallery for the trial of John Terry’s alleged racism.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/top_stories/9806780.Stephen_Lawrence_s_mother_at_John_Terry_alleged_racist_trial/

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous 20:15

I agree with you on that one.

Robert the Biker said...

Saint Stephens mum is probably hoping for some more cash from all that raysiss stuff floating around.

Dr Cromarty said...

Wtf is St Doreen doing there? Ensuring the bench gives the 'right' verdict?

blueknight said...

A popcorn and large soda occasion, if ever there was one

blueknight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JuliaM said...

"...but then we already know it wil be people like us that will be expected to clear up the mess they've created ..."

Spot on!

"Also another instance of process as punishment."

Yup. And they don't care who they apply it to.

"There's an old saying that goes .. "Be careful what you wish for .. you might just get it""

Well, indeed! She no doubt thought other people would be the ones to get it.

"Whatever you think of Cinnamon, she should not have been dragged through this ordeal.."

I'm with Fidel - it's only by having this happen to them that enough might realise where they've gone wrong. It's a forlorn hope, but...

JuliaM said...

"Here's another one sticking her nose in..... "

Oh, FFS!

"A popcorn and large soda occasion, if ever there was one"

Heh! Indeed...

Anonymous said...

Agreed.