Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Cogratulations, Apple!

You've finally come up with a new iphone device I have no intention of buying, I'll stick to my Pro Max model as long as possible instead, ot as long as you continue to make 'em.
Apple has just leapt into the world of foldable devices with the exciting launch of the new iPhone Duo.

They announced the new Pro Max for 2026 which now comes in burgundy, but as I always plonk mine in a case is less of a draw than a new colour used to be when I was younger. And I haven’t completely killed the battery on my current phone yet, so I’ve no need to upgrade.

In a major break from Apple's long-established smartphone designs, the iPhone Duo features a rounded 5.4-inch outer display and a 7.6-inch inner screen. However, on social media, some of the tech company's fans have not been impressed. Social media users have torn into the expensive phone's design, calling the iPhone Duo 'ugly' and 'awkward'.

I prefer 'short-lived gimmick'. 

Users will be able to use the iPhone Duo in any orientation or position, leaving it half open to prop up and watch movies hands-free or holding it partially folded like a book.

I have an iPad and several Kindles, I don't need a phone that transforms itself into a third-rate copy of either!

No comments:

Post a Comment