Mrs Arthur, who has six children aged six to 23 - Sonny is the youngest - is keen to warn other parents of the dangers of these chemicals.
She said: "It just burns all the internal organs, it’s horrible stuff. I'll never use that again.
"It was something that could have been prevented but it was just a stupid error.
"It could have happened to anybody. He’s quite a sensible kid and that it happened to him shows how easy it is."
She added: "This stuff is a killer, it’s lethal. It’s designed to unblock drains so you can imagine what does to the inside of the human body, it doesn’t bear thinking about."…that’s why sensible people leave it in the bottle with the child-proof cap, and don’t decant it into a mineral water bottle and leave it lying around, FFS!
Stupid woman should be prosecuted for child endangerment, not given space in a newspaper to wibble on about ‘dangers’ that any normal person can already see, in a blatant attempt to con money out of the public for her fundraising page.