A seven-year-old girl was left with horrifying chemical burns and scars after getting a black henna tattoo on a holiday in Egypt.Gosh! Here's a familiar story. It's like the first swallow of summer. Or the first near-drowning of summer.
Do we have chavnames and inadequate parents? Reader, of course we do...
Madison Gulliver was on holiday when her father Martin allowed her to get the temporary tattoo on her arm at a four-star hotel./facepalm
Mr Gulliver, 50, a Royal Mail manager from the Isle of Wight, said: 'She is potentially scarred for life after getting a black henna tattoo.
'The tattoo was done in the hotel's salon and they claim it's not the henna and that it's my daughters skin.
'She has blisters from her finger to her elbow and is in so much pain.
'We were entirely unaware of the dangers and I think they should warn of this in the brochures.
'I think it's partly my fault because I didn't know about it, but also the fault of the salon because they are using dangerous chemicals on children.
'We would have thought that the travel agents would have had concerns about this.
'We want to get the message out to other people.'Jeez, where to start?