Wednesday 30 November 2022

Well, Not Quite, 'Chinx'....

"To me, it is similar to a James Bond film,” he says. “James Bond is an MI5 officer who does contract killings. Yeah. So I mean, that’s his job as a profession when you make a whole movie out of it and make it seem like it’s cool to go around killing. All you can control is what you can control – me as an individual. I can’t control what someone else is going to do based on my lyrics.

I mean, it's not like we have tooled up urban yoof going to war on the streets of London over the relative merits of Sam Smith's 'Writing's On The Wall' vs Rita Cooledge's 'All Time High', is it? 

We have postcode wars instead. So my sympathies are entire with the cops who have to listen to your warblings... 

5 comments:

Sam Vega said...

Chinx?

Thass raciss

Macheath said...

One might argue it’s not so much James Bond as ‘Animal Planet’:

‘Relations between different chimp communities tend to be hostile. Intruders on a group’s home range may be attacked, and adult males engage in boundary patrol. On rare occasions, a group may invade a neighbouring territory that is much smaller in size, and fatalities among the smaller group result. ‘
(Encyclopaedia Britannica)

Macheath said...

Reading further, I’ve discovered that the correct term for the aggressive vocalisation by groups of male chimps during territorial intimidation displays is ‘pant-hooting’.

I propose that drill rappers should henceforth be referred to in all media reports as as ‘pant-hooters’.

Anonymous said...

Imagine the cost of life insurance when you put drill rapper as your occupation.
Jaded

JuliaM said...

"Chinx?

Thass raciss"


😂

"One might argue it’s not so much James Bond as ‘Animal Planet’:"

'Pant hooting', I love it!

"Imagine the cost of life insurance when you put drill rapper as your occupation."

I'd imagine they just laugh and hang up on you!