Saturday 9 September 2023

'It seems if you disagree with the NHS you must, for that reason alone, be considered delusional.'

No-one can fail to be moved and horrified by the account of 'ST' (stripped even of her real name by the establishment fighting to see she dies in accordance with the NHS's predictions). But also, no-one can be in the least surprised, either. 

Anyone who says they are surprised at the actions of the medical professionals and the state-appointed court system hasn't really been paying any attention, have they?

Some £1.5 million would need to be raised by the family — the NHS would not have to foot the bill — to cover the costs of an air ambulance to either Canada or America, where three hospitals have offered to treat her, and the subsequent clinical trials.
But, says ST, 'because of the court proceedings I am blocked from going [to North America] and because of the gagging orders I cannot fundraise to finance my treatment and transport'.
This is an NHS and court system, remember, that will happily squander taxpayer cash on the undeserving and the criminal, but won't allow other people to spend their cash in a way that isn't in accordance with its wishes...
Whatever her fate, ST says the 'system urgently needs to change' so no one else will ever have to go through what she and her family have in the past year. She insists she will not give up.
'I am in a race against time to escape from this system and the certain death it wishes to impose on me,' she tells me, before vowing: 'But I am a fighter and will continue to fight. I trust in God and will not give up hope.'

I don't believe in God. I wish I did. I wish I did because it would be nice to be able to believe that a reckoning will one day come to everyone involved in denying this brave young lady her chance. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get an MP to use parliamentary privilege to name the person and the hospital.

Anonymous said...

https://longrider.co.uk/blog/2023/09/09/national-death-service/

MTG said...

Plod were the first to make use of this remarkable cover. It's the new norm for all public 'services'.

Lord T said...

It's now obvious to many that it is for reason like this they have us disarmed.

JuliaM said...

"Get an MP to use parliamentary privilege to name the person and the hospital."

That would require one with a conscience...

"https://longrider.co.uk/blog/2023/09/09/national-death-service/"

He's spot on.

"Plod were the first to make use of this remarkable cover."

I wish I could claim surprise at that...

"It's now obvious to many that it is for reason like this they have us disarmed."

If only we weren't, we'd stand more chance against XL bullies on ouyr streets too!