Mr Ahmed said he hoped action could be taken to prevent any similar situation from happening again.
Fat chance, it happens every hot summer, it's as certain as death and taxes/
“I strongly agree with the calls from local residents for a review of safety measures at West Mersea Beach, including the provision of additional life-saving equipment and clear warning signage,” he said.“While no action now can undo the pain we are suffering, we hope lessons can be learned to help prevent similar tragedies from happening in the future.”
You didn't learn anyhing from all the others, did you?
Mr Ahmed called on people to “refrain from speculating” on the events that unfolded. “During this incredibly difficult time, several inaccurate reports about what happened have been circulating within some sections of the mainstream media and on social media,” he said.“The spread of such misinformation has caused additional distress to our family, which is already enduring unimaginable grief. We respectfully ask that media organisations verify any claims that they are publishing and people refrain from speculating.
No clue as to what he's talking about here, but I not so respectfully decline to let some foreigner police my freedom of speech. I will speculate when, where and as much as I please!
No comments:
Post a Comment