Saturday 25 October 2014

Move Back To Perth – Problem Solved!

The Perth-raised mum said Adelaide’s beaches were one of the attractions of moving here from Melbourne in July.
She said dogs were banned from beaches in Perth except for a designated dog beach at Swanbourne, which was self-policing.
So move back to Perth. Don’t move to Adelaide and start demanding they be more like Perth.
Holdfast Bay city assets manager Steve Hodge the council had considered and rejected “many reports” about creating dog-free areas and dogs parks.
“A large proportion of Adelaide’s population has a pet and would like the opportunity to exercise them and enjoy their beach with their whole family, including their dogs,” Mr Hodge said.
Good for you! A bit more of this wouldn't come amiss, officials.

4 comments:

Twenty_Rothmans said...

Australians are very much like (some) Canadians and (some) Americans. They wonder why everything elsewhere isn't Just Like Home.

In continental Europe, they'll complain about smoking or the food or that nobody understands English. They cannot get it through their thick bloody heads that some people are different.

Now, thanks to Veronica Coram's little problem, it's gone infracontinental.

She didn't check to see if everything would be just perfect in Adelaide, and the people of Adelaide weren't consulted about Veronica's problem son.

“I would like to see a space that is free of dogs on the beach at all times.”
And I'd like to snort lines from Scarlett Johanssen's midriff in my perfect little world. But life isn't perfect, and she only lets me lick ice cream from her breasts. On my computer monitor, at that.

It makes me grin a little, but I think Veronica's going to have bigger problems in life coming up. Imagine all the tantrums her little darling is going to throw for the rest of his life, especially when he's bigger and stronger.

If I were her son, I'd certainly throw violent tantrums. Fuck, I'm already doing it and I've never met this hag.

Flaxen Saxon said...

Twenty Rothmans: my fantasy involves Katie Perry and lots of custard. I know what you are going to say- 'She's no conventional beauty' and I've got to agree. But she definately has something...

I've been to Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne. If I had the choice, I'd live in Perth. A bit isolated tis true, but the beaches are golden and the dogs well behaved. Woof, woof.

andy5759 said...

Sandra Bullock (used to be Doris Day [whip crack away ]), with uniform, discipline and maybe involving blue pills plus a wee bitty of go-faster. No dogs, of any species, please. Gotta go, summat to do.

JuliaM said...

"And I'd like to snort lines from Scarlett Johanssen's midriff in my perfect little world. But life isn't perfect, and she only lets me lick ice cream from her breasts. On my computer monitor, at that."

LOL!

"A bit isolated tis true, but the beaches are golden and the dogs well behaved."

It sounds like heaven.

"Gotta go, summat to do."

;)