Tuesday 28 November 2017

Steakhouse Chain Miller & Carter Are Winning The PR Game!

Reality star Marnie Simpson has hit out at steakhouse chain Miller & Carter claiming they refused to seat her for lunch while she was wearing a tracksuit.
The 25-year-old tweeted it was 'discrimination against the lower class' and believed she wasn't being served because she wasn't 'posh enough'.
'Come and dine with us - we guarantee you won't be seated next to a chav loudmouth.'

Well, that's a winner for me!

7 comments:

Ed P said...

She doesn't look too bright in the picture. And please put some clothers on!

jack ketch said...

By their shell suits shalt thou know them.

Andy said...

I bought the loudest, most garish shell suit available. My girlfriend stopped wanting me to play tennis with her. I never did wear the the thing.

staybryte said...

One opened near me recently. I think I may look in there now in the light of this.

Mark Wadsworth said...

It's all right is miller & carter, apart from the steaks, ironically.

jack ketch said...

What really worries me is I read the first sentence as "Marge Simpson" and wondered what colour Sergio Tacchini wouldn't clash with a blue bee hive.

JuliaM said...

"She doesn't look too bright in the picture."

The camera never lies...

"I never did wear the the thing."

Well done!

"It's all right is miller & carter, apart from the steaks, ironically."

Not much of a USP when you're a steak restaurant then!