Thursday 16 August 2018

I'm Not Sure Him 'Not Liking Dogs' Is The Reason, Somehow...

Residents in Astra Close stopped receiving post a month ago after a dog attacked a postman twice whilst he was trying to deliver letters and parcels.
Seems fair! Maybe a bit of social pressure will do the job the police obviously can't..?

Oh, but I forgot. This is Essex....
Daniel Wills, 33 from Astra Close, lives with Staffordshire Bull Terrier Blue, and says he has been having to make the trip to Hornchurch at least once a week to check if he has any post.
He said: “It’s really annoying.
“Why can’t they just find another postman who will deliver our post.
“If he doesn’t like dogs then he is doing the wrong job.”
Yeah, he probably does like dogs, but not when they are hanging onto his leg!
Another resident said: “I’ve only moved in a month ago and haven’t been to collect my post yet because it’s such an inconvenience.
“I can’t be bothered to go all the way to Hornchurch.
“I might have been sent in moving in cards or presents but I wouldn’t know because I don’t have the time to go down there.”
Well, you can't be all that keen to get post, then, can you?

No comments: