Monday 1 October 2012

No Concerns..?

Worrall Linton, of Handcroft Road, West Croydon, was walking his pooch Morgan in nearby Eastney Park at around 1pm on Monday when the attack took place.
Mr Linton explained: "I always keep Morgan on a lead; there was no reason for them to attack him. I barely had time to think before they were running towards him and biting him. "It was savage. He was bitten all over; they almost ripped his ear off. I think one of them was a pitbull though I'm not sure.
"I'm just scared that next time they will go after a child.
"It was hard for me to get them off Morgan even though I'm a big guy. I had to kick it to get it off him eventually and meanwhile the owner was barely doing anything, then got annoyed with me for touching her dog. "
Should have booted her really hard too.
A police spokesman confirmed officers attended the scene but said no further action was being taken at present.
Of course it isn’t. It’s a very familiar refrain.

And we know full well they can pursue it when they want to, and if they are lucky, the courts will back them in it:
Sean Harkin, defending Cox, told the court that the probation service recommended a community order.
Judge Finestein said that he “couldn’t care less” about what the probation service said and that they often got it wrong.
See? Maybe they could draw a Judge Finestein, if they did but try...

Let’s hope this decision doesn’t come back to bite them. Literally.

1 comment:

Furor Teutonicus said...

XX Mr Linton explained: "I always keep Morgan on a lead; there was no reason for them to attack him. I barely had time to think before they were running towards him and biting him. "It was savage. He was bitten all over; they almost ripped his ear off. XX

And that was just the feral bastard kids!!