Tuesday 5 May 2015

Oh, I Just Despair…

Coun Hills said the dog owner had become quite "bolshy" when he went to see her, saying: "What do you want me to do about it."
Yes, another day, another idiot putting his hand through the letterbox and professing shock at the result:
He said: "I've been doing this for 20 or 30 years now and I've never experienced that before. I always tell people, if you go to a door and you hear a dog, don't carry on."
You might have not experienced it, but plenty of others have. Why can’t anyone learn from these?
Now recovering with weekly medical checks and physiotherapy, Coun Sanders wants to issue a warning to all fellow councillors who are planning to deliver leaflets in the run-up to May 7.
“I’m not doing it anymore. I’ve done it for years and years,” she said.
Result!

2 comments:

John M said...

And presumably since Cllr Hills is now a proven idiot we'll know which box to tick won't we? Not the moron party...

JuliaM said...

Heh! That's now out of power & scrapping amongst itself. :)