Tuesday 3 November 2015

"What? I Can't Dump My Kids At The State Baby-Minding Service Any More?"

OUTRAGE!!!
“I mean the thought of my little blonde blue-eyed girl waiting outside school until the clock strikes 8.40am makes me panic.
“The school needs to be reasonable and allow children to come in and enjoy their surroundings from 8.15am until registration starts.”
But wait, aren't their earlier starts in most schools now for..?

Why, yes, yes, there is:
A Trinity Church of England Primary School spokesman said: "School begins at 8.40 each morning with the early bell when children should be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
“Alternatively, we open our supervised breakfast club which begins at 7.30. Trinity Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children."
Aha! Someone doesn't want to pay....

3 comments:

Bucko said...

“I mean the thought of my little blonde blue-eyed girl waiting outside school..."

I didn't realise that was the start of the article quote at first. I thought it was you taking the piss, Julia.

Anonymous said...

Nice advert for the perverts. Give them a photo, location and enough personal info to take advantage of the girl. F'king imbecile father!

JuliaM said...

"I didn't realise that was the start of the article quote at first. I thought it was you taking the piss, Julia."

I never cease to be amazed by how little self-awareness some of these people have, when they talk to local press!

"F'king imbecile father!"

I rather doubt the mother's a MENSA candidate either...