Sunday 19 June 2016

Errr, I Don't Think It's Working...

The 23-year-old, from Linlithgow, shouted and swore at Sheriff Peter Hammond when he was locked up for five-and-a-half months yesterday.
His face contorted with rage, Mullen interrupted the sheriff’s sentencing statement to claim he had done nothing wrong – even though he had pled guilty to injuring a pub-goer by smashing a glass tumbler and breaking a barmaid’s finger by throwing a bar stool at her.
He shouted over the sheriff: “I go to my anger management. I’m trying my hardest. I’ve asked for one more chance to make a go of things. I don’t drink, I don’t do drugs, all I do is walk my dog.
“I’m trying to sort myself out here. Gie’s a chance.”
 You couldn't make it up, could you?
As Mullen became more and more enraged a police officer went to help a G4S security guard control him in the dock.
The accused struggled violently with the two men as he was led, still protesting loudly, to the cells. He could be heard kicking the courtroom door.
He also shouted and swore for several minutes until more security guards brought him under control and took him down to the cells.
Or maybe they do anger management differently across the border?

H/T: Vova in comments

5 comments:

DavefromTacoma said...

His anger management class is working great and if you say any different he'll punch you in the face.

John M said...

Just Taze his chavvy ass...

Lord T said...

From the sounds of it his anger management classes are working. Nobody was injured this time. This is a major success for the course.

Lynne at Counting Cats said...

Anger management clearly works. He managed to become angry very quickly.

JuliaM said...

"His anger management class is working great and if you say any different he'll punch you in the face."

:D

"He managed to become angry very quickly."

I'm betting the judge permitted himself a wry smile as he considered the sentencing guidelines...