Tuesday 11 April 2017

I Think This Only Works If The Dog's Named 'Lassie'...

She pleaded not guilty to two charges of owning a dog dangerously out of control and claimed that on December 4 Jim had been at home with her.
“There are quite a lot of Alsatians in the area,” she said.
She told the court that on December 5 she was panicking because she was unwell and, fearing that she was having a stroke or a breakdown, let Jim out to go to her parents’ house for help.
I really don't know how magistrates keep a straight face, sometimes...

3 comments:

wiggiatlarge said...

Or as Mrs Dale would have said "I'm worried about Jim lately"

Pcar said...

"She told the court that on December 5 she was panicking because she was unwell and, fearing that she was having a stroke or a breakdown, let Jim out to go to her parents’ house for help."

It is plausible. When I was a child our poodle frequently asked to be let out, then trotted down to my father's business to visit him. She'd sit at door until a customer opened door.

However, I tend not to believe chavs - she's guilty.

JuliaM said...

"Or as Mrs Dale would have said "I'm worried about Jim lately""

:D

"However, I tend not to believe chavs - she's guilty."

It's a wonder anyone bothers with a trial for these 'people'.