Wednesday 20 December 2023

Well, On That, We Agree...

...I'm willing for them to be sacked too. In fact, more than willing.

Their defiance came in response to a query on an internet teaching forum asking what they thought about 'the Government proposing guidance for schools to potentially outing trans kids/kids questioning their identity/gender norms, to their parents.' One wrote: 'I'm a gay teacher and I'd refuse to do this if a child came to me in confidence.'

There's no reason, ever, for someone who is gay to be supporting the 'transgender' cult.  

A second teacher said: 'It would be putting their lives at risk in certain families, and I will never do it. It isn't my business if a kid is questioning their gender or sexuality, I'm not going to ask them, and if they tell me something I'm going to keep it private and quietly support them as they work it out.'

So, there are 'certain families' who would murder a child who questioned their sexuality, and of course, you won't say what those families actually are, will you? 

One, who teaches in a majority Muslim area, insisted: 'I would rather be fired than ever out a single student. Arrest me. Do it.'

Yet I'm sure you never refer to it as anything other than 'the religion of peace', eh? 

4 comments:

Sgt Albert Hall said...

Stick to teaching the national curriculum. No need to have discussions about trans issues.

Matt said...

Der lange Marsch durch die Institutionen continues unabated. The country is not worth saving. I recommend anyone with the means to move somewhere where there is still some sanity (mostly Eastern Europe).

Anonymous said...

The "amusing" thing?

Guess which country performs the most "trans" surgeries a year (more than everywhere else combined)? That's right it's ... Iran [fact, and all muslim countries perform more than the worst western nation].

Why? Because being gay is illegal there, and a death penalty. Gays are offered the choice, conversion or hanging. Mothers queue up outside the surgeries, to take any of their children they even suspect is gay, rather than face them being hanged, stoned, thrown off a building, or just hacked to pieces.

Now do you understand why "trans" is being pushed here? For the very same reasons, and by the very same people, so the muslims can eradicate the gays.

JuliaM said...

"Stick to teaching the national curriculum. No need to have discussions about trans issues."

It's probably part of the national curriculum these days!

"Der lange Marsch durch die Institutionen continues unabated."

Surrendered without a shot being fired...

"Guess which country performs the most "trans" surgeries a year ..."

I'd have guessed the Netherlands, but wrong again!