Wednesday 14 January 2009

Quote Of The Month

From ‘Mr Eugenides’:
Now, I have no strong views on Yvette Cooper, save to note that she is in a job which is clearly so crucial to the smooth running of the economy that it has, in recent times, served as a dumping-ground for such political titans as the serial liar Stephen Byers; someone called Stephen Timms, whom I'll bet cash money you couldn't pick out of a police lineup even if I gave you three tries; and the ludicrous Des Browne, who even in a cabinet full of witless fuck-knuckles has repeatedly distinguished himself by being about as much use as Anne Frank's drumkit.

3 comments:

Obnoxio The Clown said...

I had just taken a huge swig from a mug of tea when I read that. I'll swear that I burst a blood vessel trying to keep myself from unloading it all over my computer.

Hacked Off said...

How could you miss Stephen Lurch Timms, ugliest of a fucking ugly bunch?

The Penguin

North Northwester said...

"... about as much use as Anne Frank's drumkit."

Ok.
I give up.
Out of the game.
Funniest line of the month.Year.

Shit.