Sunday 1 April 2012

"We can swing together, we can have a wee wee, we can have a wet on the wall..."

...not if you're council workmen you can't, you filthy sods!
The city council has "apologised profusely" after the cleaner was spotted relieving himself in St Stephen's Road, Sneinton.

He was seen by resident Steven Farr, who said he was "utterly disgusted".

Mr Farr, 31, who works as an IT technician at a school in Notts, said: "I came out of my house to go to work at about ten past eight, and there was a street cleaner weeing against the front of my neighbour's property.

"I couldn't believe my eyes. I said, 'Isn't there somewhere else you could do that?'

"He just turned to me and said he had some detergent in the van and he would clean it up himself."
Oh. Well. That's all right then...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should have told the workman to piss off...

Quiet_Man said...

Always loved Lindisfarne, went to their Christmas concerts in Newcastle in the late 70's to late 80's regular as clockwork.

JuliaM said...

"Should have told the workman to piss off..."

:D

"Always loved Lindisfarne..."

It made just such a perfect title for this one.