Mrs Annels said she did not understand why they were allowed to move back into the house with so much left to do.
She said: “I think it’s absolutely disgusting that they left it like that.
“Surely it is against health and safety to let us move back into the house when it is like that.
“Freddie has behaviour issues and could have put his finger in one of the sockets.”
Mrs Annels says the situation has caused distress for her and husband Michael, who suffers from depression and heart problems, along with high blood pressure.*sighs*
Child with 'behaviour issues' and husband on the sick. Complaining that 'the state' hasn't done what it should. In the local paper.
How'd the 'accidental' fire start, anyway?
The fire was started when someone dropped a lit cigarette which ignited the bamboo in the Annels’ garden.*skeptical face*