Friday 5 April 2019

Wait A Minute…

Andrew Dixon is one of a dozen residents in Mallory Road and Onslow Road, Hove, who have resorted to desperate measures to stop commuters and holidaymakers from using their parking spots.
Hmmm, what sort of 'desperate measures'?
The 66-year-old said: “People park their cars outside my house for weeks on end and block the light. That is why I bought a Range Rover to preserve my space and keep them away from my house.”
But...wait. Won't that also block the light?
Mr Dixon bought his Range Rover to preserve his parking space, although he sometimes uses it for clay pigeon shooting.
*baffled face*

5 comments:

decnine said...

I know Range Rovers are big, but he must have bought one with the Tardis option.

Lord T said...

Wonder where he parks on the occasions he does move the Range Rover and someone gets the slot.

Dr Evil said...

Perhaps he and others should buy a house with a drive and garage next time. Parking on the road is simply obstruction. If anything wants banning it is parking on roads.

Unknown said...

More money than sense. Feral.

JuliaM said...

"...but he must have bought one with the Tardis option."

LOL!

" Parking on the road is simply obstruction. If anything wants banning it is parking on roads."

I rather agree. But then, I have a house with a drive!

"More money than sense."

They do often go together...