Wednesday 4 June 2008

Englis Az Shee Is Tiped...

Now, when I get a moment, there's nothing I like more than a wander around the local newsblogs, the likes of 'Newsshopper' or the 'This Is (Insert County or Area Here) Net'.

Unlike a lot of the main blogs I frequent, or the comment sections of major newspapers like the 'Telegraph' or 'Times', they seem to be uniquely inhabited by people who are.... well, 'illiterate' is probably too weak a word. Check out this thread for an example of local newsblog english at its finest...

I particularly liked George Bernard Shaw's contibution at 11:02pm. :)

2 comments:

Blognor Regis said...

Do I detect a reference to a Frankie Howerd record circa 1948 in this post's title. If so, we know too much rubbish!

Anonymous said...

How sadly true.

It's what the Internet was invented for, though.... ;)