Former BBC Radio 1 Breakfast DJ Kevin Greening (No, I'd never heard of him either...) died from a drugs overdose after taking part in a gay bondage session, an inquest has heard.Sad, but not really shocking, given other recent reports of DJs gone wild. Must be the close proximity of the microphone...
On the day he died, he had been in a leather sling attached to scaffolding in the bedroom of the flat occupied by his boyfriend Sean Griffin, the inquest heard.'Not conventional by heterosexual norms'..?!? Was it conventional by any norms....?
"Kevin and I had a very happy and very vigorous sex life," he said.
"It was not conventional by heterosexual norms perhaps but it was a sex life which was vigorous and imaginative and we enjoyed each other."
And if you trace back the previous BBC reports, you can see that his agent was worth his hire:
Greening's agent Chris North said he died "peacefully" in his sleep on Saturday.