Saturday 7 June 2014

Get A Chauffeur, Will, Like All The Other Slebs…

Will Young has blasted “health and safety” rules after park wardens refused to help him find his lost dog.
Refused how..?
He said: “I lost my dog the other day in a London park. During the 25-minute period she was lost I asked three park wardens in different park vehicles if they could quickly drive me round the block so I could look for her.
“Each time their answer was a very firm, pre-briefed reply, ‘Oh no, can’t do that... health and safety.’”
Well, I suppose that was kinder than saying ‘Do I look like a free taxi service for luvvies, sunshine?’…

8 comments:

MTG said...

You learn something new every day, Julia. I thought luvvie pooches were dyed luminous pink prior to any park crawl. You know, for identification.

Anonymous said...

I suppose it makes more sense that he was looking for some dog rather than some pussy!
Penseivat

Demetrius said...

Ah, so an unleashed terrier hunting dog is chasing around in a public park. The owner seems to be an emotional demanding urban scruff who may or may not have trained it properly. Me, I would stay in the car and perhaps give the cops a call. Or perhaps mumble something about H&S.

Anonymous said...

Will Young's head,

vehicle door jamb.

Some assembly required.

wiggiatlarge said...

The final paragraph in the link is straight out of "pseuds" corner.

ivan said...

The only question that should be asked is, how do you loose a dog when it is on a lead?

Anonymous said...

'Loose' the plod spellchecker, Ivan.

JuliaM said...

"You know, for identification."

*chuckles*

"The final paragraph in the link is straight out of "pseuds" corner."

Quite!