Monday 25 March 2019

This Is Really Tragic, How Can I Laugh?


*bites tongue really hard*
Today her devastated adoptive mother Michele, 52, warned other people of the dangers of extreme food challenges.
She said: 'I remember raising my eyebrows when Bethan started the game, thinking "how old are you?" and telling her to spit them out.
'She was like a little hamster with her cheeks bulging.
'She danced off to the toilet to get rid of them and it was only a while later we realised she had been gone a long time.'
*bites even harder*
Mrs Gaskin sobbed: 'She looked perfect and so beautiful. It was just like she was sleeping.
'So many people have said they play a similar game with marshmallows. Even my 90-year-old aunt said she does it with Maltesers.
'This just shows how fragile we are.'
*bites all the way through tongue*

Mmmpht mmgh *gurgle* nnth!

5 comments:

Stonyground said...

I think that it might have been one of your links to Cracked that mentioned some guy who swallowed a live slug for a bet. Said slug turned out to be packed full of lethal parasites.

Dr Evil said...

So near to a Darwin award but so far as she already has a child. Passing on the stupid gene cluster.

selsey.steve said...

The mother actually WATCHED the girl cram her mouth full?
Where's parenting when you need it?

Anonymous said...

People dying from eating noodles in Brighton, and Jaffa Cakes in Lincoln. Will make me look at my morning Garibaldis in a different light!
Penseivat

JuliaM said...

"I think that it might have been one of your links to Cracked..."

I think you're right!

"So near to a Darwin award but so far as she already has a child."

The future doesn't look good for it, does it?

"Where's parenting when you need it?"

An unknown skill in so many 'communities'. Well, something had to go in order to learn how to take a selfie, I suppose...

"Will make me look at my morning Garibaldis in a different light!"

LOL!