Friday 17 April 2009

Celebrity Opens Mouth, Inserts Foot Part 372

Yet another ‘celebrity’ lets his tongue off the leash while his brain is distracted for a moment:
Foxx was heard saying on the show: "Who is Miley Cyrus? The one with all the gums? She need to get a gum transplant!"

He also suggests she should make a sex tape, take heroin or smoke crack.
Ah, a Hollywood celebrity who is well aware of the approved routes to fame…
Cyrus did not release an official response but posted an entry on her Twitter page saying: "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all."
Nice sentiment, but sadly no longer appropriate for the modern age. Saying nothing at all doesn’t get you headlines and publicity.
He told American talk show host Jay Leno: "I so apologise, and this is sincere - I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don't mean any of it, and sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far."
He’s a comedian? I thought he was an actor?

Oh. Maybe he’s right about that after all

1 comment:

Dr Evil said...

Comedian, actor, dickhead and verbal abuser of a 15 year old girl. I hope he is proud of himself.