Monday 6 April 2009

So, When IS The Right Time…

…for a publicly-funded TV presenter to mock an interviewee’s personal appearance on prime-time television?
A BBC spokeswoman said: "Clare Balding had no intention whatsoever of upsetting or embarrassing Liam Treadwell, but she fully accepts that she should not have raised the subject with him at that time.
That’s the classy, educated, accomplished presenter that your licence fee pays for.

So much better than the presenters on that crass commercial TV, don’t you agree?

5 comments:

Oldrightie said...

A lumbering, massively ugly cow. He should have replied, "Madame you are ugly, I can get my teeth fixed!"
Typical butch BBC twat.

Dr Melvin T Gray said...

I cannot understand the fuss - so natural for Clare to raise the subject when men check out her teeth before venturing anywhere else.

Stan said...

kind. I mean - the guy is a jockey and lucky to have any teeth at all! And the last thing you need when take a fall from 12 feet onto your back and get kicked by a dozen flying hooves is to end up choking on £15000 of dental work. Silly cow.

JuliaM said...

"so natural for Clare to raise the subject when men check out her teeth before venturing anywhere else."

Ouch! ;)

Mummy x said...

Normally I am quite a fan of Ms Balding, because I do horses (well not DO them, you understand, I just like them, well not LIKE them...oh fuck it, you know what I mean). I watched the GN and even I (and I like to think I'm quite laid back) went, ooo, fuck me bird, you can't say that. It was very rude of her. I must fess up, I did chuckle, because I thought, that's you in the shit, Clare baby.