Tuesday 14 June 2011

Hate Me, Hate My Dog…

The man could be heard arguing with a woman on his mobile phone as the train travelled towards Hockley.

He was then heard to say: “Because I am angry with you, I am going to hurt the dog.”

He then repeatedly punched a black and white Staffordshore Bull Terrier around the head before kicking it.
And a description of this ghastly waste of good oxygen, perchance?
The RSPCA and British Transport Police have now launched a joint investigation.

They want to speak to anyone who was onboard the train at about 11pm on May 16 and saw the man.

He had a shaven head and was wearing a black jacket, with a thick gold chain around his neck.

He continued on the train towards Prittlewell.
Oh. Not much chance of him standing out then...

4 comments:

Jiks said...

Hmmm .. I have my doubts about this one.

For one thing, a chav that can speak english correctly. The other, the tale of the dog crying. Having looked up the answer on Dogster, whatever the hell that is:

"Dogs' tear ducts drain out to their nose. Not through their eyes. If you've ever wondered why dogs have wet noses, that's why! Yes, dogs have feelings and emotions, some not as complex as human emotions. Dogs feel pain like any other animal, and I do believe they have certain feelings, but no, physiologically, they cannot cry."

Shinar's Basket Case said...

"He then repeatedly punched a black and white Staffordshore Bull Terrier around the head before kicking it."

That'll end in tears and with the tearing of arms out of sockets and adam apples out of throats.

Staffies will only take so much, y'know?

I don't know. You abuse a dog for years. You kick it, punch it and stub out your cigarettes on it and then it TURNS ON YOU FOR NO GOOD REASON!

Woof woof said...

Like SBC I can see karma about to occur here. And that would be karma with teeth and strong jaw muscles.

JuliaM said...

"Hmmm .. I have my doubts about this one."

I think the reference to 'weeping eyes' was meant to convey illness, rather than emotion.

Though it does make you wonder how they can be close enough to see that, and not intervene. Or at least take a surreptitious photo of the scum on their phone...

"Like SBC I can see karma about to occur here."

It would be nice to think so, but despite their bad rep, most Staffies are pussycats.