Saturday 24 September 2011

Get Down, Shep!!

A woman from Kent is facing 16 months behind bars for having sex with a dog.
Well, I suppose she's lucky to be alive, really...
Woolridge, of The Close, Downs Road, pleaded guilty to two charges of intercourse with an animal but initially denied sexual activity with a child.

Her barrister Alex Rooke asked a judge at Canterbury Crown Court for a 'Goodyear' indication as to the probably (sic) length of sentence for a guilty plea, a local paper reports.

Judge Adele Williams told her she faced a maximum of 16 months in jail for all three offences - and Woolridge, aged 45, then changed her plea to guilty for the charge relating to child sex activity.
I see. Might as well be hung for a sheep as...

Oh, I'm not going there. I'm really not.

13 comments:

SBC said...

It says something about this nation that the bestiality was headlined not the kiddy sex.

The comments prove my point.

Anonymous said...

Blimey my dog only gets a biscuit when he's good.
I would love to hear the mitigation for this case- "he was wagging his tail so I thought he was enjoying it?"
Jaded

John Pickworth said...

I can't help feeling that 16 months isn't right - but then I don't know what is to be fair?

You have chaps getting much longer for merely downloading illegal images but here you have someone not only creating them for real (as opposed to the legalistic 'making of an image') but acting in them too.

Just saying is all.

RantinRab said...

I've shagged a few dogs in my time.

Usually whilst wearing the beer goggles.

Lynne said...

Wouldn't the lady in question be better off with a Rabbit?

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you're gay jaded - or am I getting the wrong end of the bone? Our dog is good just for the pleasure it gives us - it's hard not to write a confession on this topic! Said dog, bring as smart as a barrow-load of monkeys, may be invited to our local secondary school to increase the grade point average. Did no one think of charging the dog?

Laban said...

Give her the cat !

blueknight said...

How low could a person stoop?

Well you know those little dachshund dogs.....

JuliaM said...

"It says something about this nation that the bestiality was headlined not the kiddy sex."

Indeed!

"Blimey my dog only gets a biscuit when he's good."

SNORK!

"You have chaps getting much longer for merely downloading illegal images.."

Good point!

"Wouldn't the lady in question be better off with a Rabbit?"

:D

JuliaM said...

"Did no one think of charging the dog?"

They'd have to pixillate his face...

"Give her the cat !"

LOL!

"How low could a person stoop?"

It is rather odd they didn't give the breed, isn't it? Of the dog, I mean.

Trainer John said...

16 months?

How much is that in dog years?

Sue said...

I feel faint... and sick.

WTF is the matter with people?

King Athelstan said...

I really need a hot bath.