Monday 17 December 2012

On The Sixth Day Of Christmas, The Progressives Gave To Me...

...the unshakable belief that their desires should be everyone's desire:
A Conservative MP has claimed "most parents" don't want their children to be gay. How can he possibly know? How many has he asked? Certainly not me; if he had, I'd have told him I like having a gay son so much I think everyone should have one.
I mean...what does one say to narcissism like that? Does she want a child, or a prize?

Also, their belief that extortion and protectionism is just fine and dandy, shameless opportunism before the blood's even dry, the continued infiltration of the justice system, bah humbug, please save the Earth! and irrefutable evidence that, at heart, their desire to control the language knows no bounds.

4 comments:

Dave Allison said...

Hi,

MERRY XMAS

XMAS MESSAGE from Highland Council Chief Executive: Alistair Dodds
SEE
http://www.muirmatters.co.uk/dodds.html

A K Haart said...

"I like having a gay son so much I think everyone should have one."

How?

Anonymous said...

I love the 'we have the monopoly on being right an compassionate' attitude

JuliaM said...

"How?"

Don't worry, if they ever discover a gene...

"I love the 'we have the monopoly on being right an compassionate' attitude"

It's sickening. And it's been on full display over the Sandy Hook shooting.