Friday 14 December 2012

On The Third Day Of Christmas, The Progressives Gave To Me...

...the continued infiltration of the justice system:
But examining a dossier of Rowe's work, Judge Henry Blacksell said while he understood public frustration at the damage caused by the vandals, he did not want to jail them.
He said: "I will pass the least possible sentence. These are young men and people care about them.
"I don't endorse it but I understand the adrenaline rush and the feeling it gives them and they may be isolated in their families.
"I don't want to be doing this and I will by as lenient as I can be. They've got talent and some of Mr Rowe's portfolio you would be proud of."
"Clearly they are talented artists," the judge added.
Also, bah humbug, please save the Earth, and irrefutable evidence that, at heart, their desire to control the language knows no bounds.

8 comments:

David Gillies said...

It would be an awful shame if someone spray-painted this dickhead's house from top to bottom, wouldn't it?

MTG said...

"Clearly they are talented artists.."

Who among us can doubt the sincerity of Judge Henry Blacksell? A Facebook invitation to redecorate his own home would be a needless and churlish test of his admiration and principles.

Furor Teutonicus said...

XX "The aim is obviously to get kudos amongst the graffiti community." XX

Then the aim of the court should be to make them a bloody example of what will happen when these vandalising bastards are caught!

XX David Gillies said...

It would be an awful shame if someone spray-painted this dickhead's house from top to bottom, wouldn't it?XX

Aye, but it is easy to get a new cardboard box.

MTG said...

Ooops. I hadn't seen your comment before making mine, DG.

Anonymous said...

Pompous idiot.

I sincerely hope that he or a member of his family is visited by an adrenaline-fuelled incident.

It's no big deal, according to Hizonner.

Leg-iron said...

Is it the third day? Damn, my song is already at 'Three French whores, two shithouse doors and the Lord Montague of Beuliea'.

I should post it one day. If I ever work out when the twelve days start.

JuliaM said...

"It would be an awful shame if someone spray-painted this dickhead's house from top to bottom, wouldn't it?"

Tempting... But I was never much good at art.

"Is it the third day? Damn, my song is already at 'Three French whores, two shithouse doors and the Lord Montague of Beuliea'."

:D

Furor Teutonicus said...

XX Is it the third day? Damn, my song is already at 'Three French whores, two shithouse doors and the Lord Montague of Beuliea'.XX

??!!??

First day is "A prostitute with V.D."

Or always was when I were a lad.