Wednesday 18 July 2018

Suddenly, A Modern Tory Learns About Consequences...

When asked about his future on the council, Councillor Coe told the Burton Mail: 'I will continue to the next election but I am not sure whether I will stand again.
'I am still working tirelessly for the community, helping the community, supporting them and dealing with their issues.'
Their issues being they don't think there's enough men manhanding women around the town?
'I have taken so much abuse. I have been threatened in the street so I am limiting my time in the town centre.
'For example I help run a club in the town centre and one day I went back to my car and broken glass had been placed around my tyres.'
You're lucky. Once upon a time, the husband would have come round for a few words...

2 comments:

James Higham said...

Working tirelessly. Y-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s.

JuliaM said...

Quite!