Thursday 1 April 2010

The Price Of Failure Is...

...£100,000. Of your money:
One of Tony Blair’s bluntest advisers was yesterday handed a £100,000-a-year job as the new Victims’ Commissioner. Louise Casey could be one of Gordon Brown’s last appointments as Prime Minister.
Let's hope so, eh?

Though I've no doubt she'd find a home in iDave's government just as easily.
She was previously an adviser on anti-social behaviour, earning the title ‘Asbo queen’ and gained notoriety for joking about being drunk at work...
Oh, how I wish this were an April Fool. And no doubt, so does Bystander..

3 comments:

Mike said...

I don't know what all the fuss is about, a swift pint at lunch often helps me deal with going back to my desk and cope with that idiot that rings me to ask why their 'pooter doesn’t work.

banned said...

I was deeply offended by another blogger using the term 'speccy'; as a person of spectacles I got nowhere with my demand for an apology and modest compensation. Will Louise Casey be able to sort it for me?

Mike said...

I guarantee you this the 3D screen frenzy to come will see everyone wanting the latest iSpecs. So you my well just be starting a trend dear banned, I wouldn't worry too much what people think to call what you choose to put on your face, I usually have jam somewhere on mine, or shaving foam.