Wednesday 2 June 2010

I'm No Witch...

...but I'll tell you what the future holds for you, Adesuwa Ojo-Osagie:
In a letter to Mr Carlyon, Ojo-Osagie, said: “In 2009, six weeks after my fifth child was born I was put in prison. I came out of prison last November and all of our assets including money in my children’s accounts were confiscated.

“We have since been served with deportation papers and our situation is very critical as deportation is imminent.

Please if you know about ‘The Mirror’ that one can look into to see past and future events, I will be very interested in it. We want to know what the future holds for us.”
The future held 8 months imprisonment, after Mr Carlyon proved not to be as barmy as you'd think from his stated profession:
Mr Carlyon said: “If anything I'm on the side of the authorities and my wish would be that any person of this ilk should be deported, whatever hard luck story they choose to spin.”
A white witch? This man should be a magistrate!

4 comments:

Mrs Erdleigh said...

Heh. Check the first comment at the site, who knew witches trended to the right?

Kaliwind, Dallas says...
6:41pm Sat 29 May 10
Good for Mr. Carlyon. Why on earth does this woman think that because he is a witch he would help a total fraudster like her? I am a witch in the U.S. but I sure wouldn't help someone like her either. Does she not realize that witches are taxpayers, too? I'm glad to see that she is going to be deported and will not prey upon British taxpayers again. We need to get rid of a bunch like her here in the U.S. as well.

Anonymous said...

Silly Nigerian lady...a white witch??? What's wrong with the many Shamans / witch doctors in the SE/SW London area? She brought it on herself I fear!

MTG said...

Good grief. A supernatural angle is now required before another immigrant milking the state will make news.

The Country fairs no better than a manor entrusted to the care of a teenage daughter with a penchant for wild parties, whilst casual parents take a gap year abroad.

JuliaM said...

"..who knew witches trended to the right?"

From reading up on Wiki, they are pretty hot on the 'natural justice' side of things.

"Good grief. A supernatural angle is now required before another immigrant milking the state will make news."

That's the MSM for you - they need a new angle, like sharks need to keep swimming...