Tuesday 1 February 2011

Karma’s A Bitch, part 593

Carl Samuel ran down and killed a pedestrian, failed to stop at the scene, and when finally caught and convicted, was sentenced to five years at Hollesley Bay prison in 2009.

You won’t be surprised to know that, in 2011, he was out on day release.

You might be surprised (pleasantly so – I certainly was) to find that fate decided to do the job that the British justice system couldn’t manage:
It is still not clear why he was walking along the A14 near Kirton, but last night his older brother Jason, 29, said Carl had been with his girlfriend but had got out of the car.

Initial reports said he was in collision with a lorry but police are still investigating the circumstances of his death.
I await the usual tributes on BookFace and the usual mawkish bundles of flowers by the roadside…

11 comments:

Timdog said...

you dont know nothing juilaM he was a lovely bloke loved his family and cant a bloke make one mistaek? if you aint got something nice to say dont say nothing, think of his family and his mates.

R.I.P Carl youll be missed hope theres dubstep up in heaven mate

troll troll troll...

Akvavitix said...

Grim Reaper delivers summary justice. Good

Bucko said...

Timdog - You will never pass for a chav. Your spelling is much too good ;-)

David Chiverton said...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_182215608465197

It's here if you fancy a laugh. This is the best I've found:

"Bruv u had the wickedest cheeky laugh man never forget that I rem u comin to knock down ma door wen u was about 6 and climbing out ur window to get out wen u were grounded u was even the reason I was in ateam cahh u told ur cuz about me n took me to enevers party I remember wen I was haystee n left my lyric book round ur house n was jumpin around saying look wat I got out the window lool then I changed ma name to kosha n gave u haystee n u was chuffed all the mad times n funny shit I remember can't believe it man u will be missed"

Barman said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

dr cromarty said...

The ones in the local paper are evenly split and there are only 4 comments on there.

In the red corner: What goes around...

In the blue corner: How can u say that, u don't no nuffink about him.

Off for some popcorn....

Captain Haddock said...

The Gene pool has just been slightly enriched ..

Shame he didn't take a car load of his friends with him ..

Social Nitwork said...

That's why it's called Chavbook, innit.

Longrider said...

Chortle, snigger.

Anonymous said...

Having seen the picture on the local rag website, the "wear something white at night" campaign of my childhood was ahead of its time.

JuliaM said...

"you dont know nothing juilaM"

Nice try, but as Bucko points out, only one double negative and one spelling mistake? Far too good to pass for authentic chav :)

"It's here if you fancy a laugh."

Yup, that's the real deal all right! :D

"The Gene pool has just been slightly enriched .."

An inescapable conclusion.

"Having seen the picture on the local rag website, the "wear something white at night" campaign of my childhood was ahead of its time."

Whatever do you mean? *whistles innocently*