Friday 31 January 2014

You're Lucky. You Don't Want To Know What My Preferred Punishment Would Have Been...

Speaking after Monday’s hearing, Mr Hussain said he should have told the council about his medical condition.
He said he discovered his allergy when his eyes ‘puffed up’ after coming close to a pet, and that he had never been asked to pick up a dog in his taxi before this incident on October 17 last year.
He said: “I had to inform the council about my illness at the time and I didn’t. I’m glad I’m still working because what has happened is very harsh.
...
“The council are going to give me a (medical exemption) certificate.”
I bloody hope they are going to insist on a doctor's accompanying letter!

6 comments:

Surreptitious Evil said...

"Maybe drivers in the future will think twice about not taking a guide dog.”

What is the certificate going to say?

"This man is suffering from acute Britainphobia"?

Quiet_Man said...

I suspect his real reason is religious supremacy, rather than medical Pedo Mo was a cat lover and hated dogs, so where Mo goes, so do his followers.

Umbongo said...

While reading your quoted article in the Lancashire Telegraph, I noticed this report concerning one (possible) consequence of the rich cultural diversity of the North West.

Pavlov's Cat said...

I think it's a typo , it should read A Muslim Exemption Certificate

Furor Teutonicus said...

XX I think it's a typo , it should read A Muslim Exemption Certificate XX

Which should be a weapon in the arsenal of ALL out border protection forces.

JuliaM said...

"What is the certificate going to say?

"This man is suffering from acute Britainphobia"?"


I think Pavlov's Cat has hit on the answer...