Friday 19 June 2015

He’s Your Son, Not A Meal Ticket…

A young, homeless mum has been left "depressed" after three weeks of uncertainty about where she and her son will sleep each night.
*rummages* Where’d I leave that tiny violin?

But wait! I shouldn’t be so cold, so hard-hearted! Maybe her misfortunes are not her own?
The mum to six-year-old Dillion has been homeless since leaving a temporary living situation, sleeping on her mum’s sofa, in January.
She was 'kicked out' of emergency council accommodation in Dartford on May 11 after failing to keep up with the rent.
Oh. OK. Forget I spoke.
She said: "I am running out of options. I have nowhere to go.
"The council is telling me to go private, but all they have offered me is a bond.
"Everyone wants a first month’s rent and a deposit and a home owner guarantor.
"I am trying to look for work but it’s hard when you’re looking for a home too."
That’s why you breed when you have a stable job and life, not before.

Get the sire to pay. I’m not going to. The days of irresponsible breeding with the taxpayer left paying the bills are over.

You too, love.

No comments: