Monday 16 May 2011

Maybe Time To Find A New Vet..?

Another goat owner, who wished to remain anonymous, said: 'I found two of my goats dead within 48 hours of each other.

'When I told my vet he advised me to read a book on occult. He seems to think the way the goats were killed and because they were horned, it may have something to do with satanic ritual.'
Hmmmm, I think I'd regard a vet who suggested that as a serious possibility the same way I'd regard a doctor who, if I consulted him about a rash, told me I might be coming down with a case of Morgellons...

5 comments:

Captain Haddock said...

Yet another MSM article reporting the "murder(s)" of four-legged creatures ..

Surely not all MSM reporters can be spotty YTS oiks .. can they ?

And just what, one has to wonder .. are the editors doing to earn their fat salaries, allowing this kind of sloppiness pass them by ?

Lerxst said...

It was the pentagram drawn on the ground that gave him a clue. That and the signed photo of Anton LaVey that someone had dropped nearby... :)

Anonymous said...

Strangely enought, I wis at the vet today with Sukie, my totally black cat, which I use in satanic rituals against the EU and the local cooncillors.

Sukie has a tick bite but is up for some rituals at midnight.

blueknight said...

Frothy bloat. But I'm not a vet

JuliaM said...

"Yet another MSM article reporting the "murder(s)" of four-legged creatures .."

Our education system at work, folks!

"It was the pentagram drawn on the ground that gave him a clue. That and the signed photo of Anton LaVey that someone had dropped nearby... :)"

Heh!

"Frothy bloat. But I'm not a vet"

I'd be wanting to see the qualifications of the Witchfinder General if I was that farmer!