Thursday 12 January 2017

I Think The Term 'Sleeping Policeman'...

...is meant to refer to a bump in the road, isn't it?
A police community support officer faces being reprimanded for allegedly sleeping on the job after he was photographed apparently dozing in cafes and on public transport.
Oh dear, someone's in trouble!
A Met police spokesman said: “Senior officers will discuss the circumstances surrounding these images with the officer when he is next on duty.The Metropolitan Police Service expects all of its employees to always maintain the highest standards.”
'When he's next on duty'..? Well, don't strain yourselves!

3 comments:

Ababbongo Oobalongi said...

I had a bet with myself before I clicked through the link...and, sure enough, I won the bet!

Lynne at Counting Cats said...

Iz it coz 'e iz a layzee bugger?

JuliaM said...

"I had a bet with myself before I clicked through the link...and, sure enough, I won the bet!"

;)