Wednesday 8 January 2020

In The Same Way Fred West Backs Open University Courses On Patio Laying...



On Tuesday evening, Mrs Challen took part in a talk about domestic abuse at the Senedd, home of the National Assembly for Wales, in Cardiff with her son David Challen, 32.
Replying to an audience member’s statement that healthy relationship courses should be taught in the classroom, she said: “I agree, I think it should start in schools.
“I don’t know how it could be rolled out, but I think young people need to know what is good behaviour in a relationship and what isn’t.
I'll help - bashing your husband's head in while he's reading the paper is bad behaviour, getting a divorce or separation is good behaviour.

There. That wasn't so hard, was it?

H/T: moor_facts via Twitter

No comments: