Sunday 14 March 2010

I Thought This Was An Urban Myth!

A bag-snatcher on a bicycle pinched a bag of poo from an elderly dog-walker in Worthing.

The thief rode past the pensioner near the Post Office in High Street, Tarring, and grabbed a bag she had been using to clean up after her dog.
Oh, to have seen his face when he checked the bag!
"The lady was not harmed and clearly the thief stole nothing of value."

The crime took place at 10.45am on Sunday.

The suspect was described as a black teenager.
His homies aren’t going to be too impressed…

Commenters excel themselves, too!

6 comments:

Sue said...

At least he had a description this time :) He can tell his homies that he scored some good shit!

Leg-iron said...

Damn. Sue beat me to it!

Anonymous said...

This also happened to Linda Robson, of 'birds of a feather' fame.

Shit!!

Gibby Haynes said...

Man, I'd be so upset if I stole a bag and it had Linda Robson in it. So upset.

JuliaM said...

"He can tell his homies that he scored some good shit!"

Heh!

"Man, I'd be so upset if I stole a bag and it had Linda Robson in it. So upset."

Ouch! :)

banned said...

I would so loved to have seen his face when he inspected his ill-gotten gains.