Tuesday 2 November 2010

I Know Some Women Are Supposed To Like The Bad Boys…

…but this is just a little bit ridiculous, isn’t it?
Union chiefs today called for an investigation into a scandal-hit prison as a fifth female officer resigned after being accused of having sex with an inmate.
ZOMG!

And no, none of these chaps are lookers. Oddly enough…

But then, the women involved aren’t sex-starved spinsters either:
Giselle Woodford, 28, a married mother, quit her post at HMP Onley, a Category C Prison near Rugby, in Warwickshire, three weeks ago.

Today it emerged she is the fifth female officer to leave since 2004 amid allegations of having 'inappropriate relationships' with prisoners.

One female officer was even accused of getting herself transferred to the jail so she could be close to her prisoner boyfriend.
Do they not have a screening process, then?

It doesn’t even have to be anything too elaborate; an interview in a room filled with posters of hot young Hollywood hunks, and the odd snap of the Met’s ‘Top Ten Wanted’ list scattered strategically around, to see where their eyes were drawn to?

Oh. Wait:
Shockingly, candidates do not have to undergo face-to-face interviews before getting a job in a prison.
/facepalm

Incredible as it sounds, the first chance any prison governor has of knowing he has a wrong ‘un on his staff is when ‘concerns’ are raised over their behaviour.

Am I alone in thinking this is an inevitable consequence of having women guarding male prisoners, and vice versa?

11 comments:

Curmudgeon said...

I think you mean "women guarding male prisoners" :|

JuliaM said...

Yup, indeed I did! Fixed,ta ;)

MTG said...

Courses of education, libraries, drink, drugs, gym facilities, swimming pool, wild rampant sex.

It all suddenly smacks of Uni.

RantinRab said...

I now understand why so many break the law...

Anonymous said...

Well I supose it stops the inmates from shagging each other.

Homophobic Horse said...

You know some women like bad boys but do you UNDERSTAND why?

I don't understand.

And I ought to know better because I got a pretty nurse into bed not even with chatting up but by talking about how much I hated other people and by generally being super aggressive and intimidating to everyone except her. I wasn't doing this consciously, all I knew was that she was the pert little vegetarian nurse and I was the testosterone bank.

In the end she couldn't control her lust for me.

But I don't understand why that got her motor running. I don't know why. Why, why, why???

Also once I converted a lesbian who I used to know from my school days. She wanted me to duct tape her to her bed and "rape" her. When I refused she threatened to file a false rape against me.

So yeah. What the hell is going on with people?

Dabble said...

Always wondered why they're called "Screws".

Anonymous said...

Sexual habits vary a lot amongst humans. We live very false lives in respect of pretty much everything. One thing very obvious about the scum who generally inhabit our prisons is the way they use very basic sexual related tricks over and over again to deceive others. These tricks aren't much different to the ones you can see on television news - they are just a little more discrete in that setting.
I doubt women guards are more 'prey' to this than men, given the likely bisuasions and homosexuality that is common.
Wild, rampant university sex Melvin? Not these days mate - they must be putting something in the tea.

JuliaM said...

"It all suddenly smacks of Uni."

They probably get a better education while inside, though...

"You know some women like bad boys but do you UNDERSTAND why?"

I'm no trick cyclist, and judging from the number of articles a quick Google turns up, they don't fully understand it either!

"Always wondered why they're called "Screws""

Me too! And that was back before the opposite sex was strutting around in uniform, too...

"I doubt women guards are more 'prey' to this than men, given the likely bisuasions and homosexuality that is common."

You'd think so, but I can count on the fingers of no hand the number of news articles about it. Maybe it doesn't get reported?

Anonymous said...

prisoners have been known to lie !! some have even been in trouble with the police...
Ironic that all this has blown up from the sending of a birthday card !!.. Be careful what you believe

Lord T said...

I like the articles about this where men abuse their positions of power over women and imply that it is practically rape whilst when it is women it is true love.

Same with teachers having sex with their pupils.

It's about time we faced up to the fact that men and women like a bit of rumpy pumpy, it is going to happen and plan accordingly.