Thursday 1 March 2012

Gosh, I Do So Hate To Be Right….

Only kidding. I love it, really! Back in January I commented thusly on this case:
“I wonder if Zoe was similarly unaware of her chum’s criminal record?”
But perhaps I should have been wondering if she was unaware of her father’s:
The father of a teenage girl killed by a dangerous driver has been jailed 18 months after her death – for dangerous driving in the same area where she lost her life.
Wha..?
At Bristol Crown Court, Smith, of Stapleton Road, Eastville, pleaded guilty to dangerous driving shortly after 11pm on October 29 last year.

He also admitted failing to provide a specimen for analysis, and having no insurance or licence.

The court heard he had a "woeful record" of driving-related offences including reckless driving, driving whilst disqualified and failing to provide a specimen.
Well, I guess it’s now no mystery as to where she got her blatant disregard for her own and other people’s vehicular safety from…

No comments: