Wednesday 14 December 2011

I Wish I Could Say I Was Surprised…

A carer who angrily punched and slapped a vulnerable 83-year-old patient in a residential home after losing her temper has been spared prison – despite showing no remorse.
Ahhh, yes. That would be this charmer.
Geraldine Kelly, mitigating, said Cook still denied the offence. It was committed in "extremely difficult circumstances" after Cook "suffered quite a nasty blow to the stomach" from Mr Jacklin.

Cook reacted when she was in pain and acted out of "extreme frustration" after the "very forceful blow" to her stomach.
So, she doesn’t really ‘deny the offence’ at all, she merely seeks to excuse it...

3 comments:

Captain Haddock said...

She looks like Mrs Toad of Toad Hall ..

Or perhaps her face was once on fire & someone put it out, using a shovel ?

JuliaM said...

I expect the relatives would be happy to help with that...

Android app development said...

This is one of the pretty looking and nice post.I am so happy to share my post next time I will look forward towards your post..Android app developers