Saturday 10 December 2011

Straight Outta Compton Waltham Cross…

Doesn’t have quite the same ring to it, does it?
An up-and-coming teenage rapper who threatened to kill a mother and her two children has been spared jail so he can pursue his promising music career.
Well, of course he has…
Odusina admitted being in breach of an ASBO when he ‘aggressively threatened’ the mother earlier this year, after his sister had an affair with her husband.
Sounds like he’d be better off singing country & western…
Hannah Stephenson, in mitigation, told the court her client had lost 'commercial opportunities' for his music since being imprisoned after the August attack.
That’s supposed to be ‘mitigation’, is it? Most of us would see that as ‘consequences’…
She asked the court to put him under his manager's supervision to escape the 'troubled estate' he grew up in.
Jonathan King is now sobbing into a large, stained Kleenex at the unfairness of it all…
Recorder Ian Bourne QC suspended his eight month jail term.

He ordered Odusina, of Putney, west London, to not contact his victim and to live at his manager's home in Waltham Cross, Essex, away from the area 'he got into trouble'.

The teenager was also spared a electronic curfew as his work would 'require him to be out in the evenings'.
What? Why? Can’t he record 9 to 5?
He added: 'I hope you realise I'm giving you a chance to stay out of prison and it is up to you to comply with the conditions.'
Just like he complied with the conditions of his ASBO?

11 comments:

Odd sinna said...

I gotta have me ASBO bling for street cred. I is rapping on X-factor bout only time we gotten justice. Wen me and muh gang stomped a whitey to death for no reason, 'cos politically correct laws ensure I not charged with hate crimes wen muh lawyer pleads "he call me a nigger" innit.

Anonymous said...

Go straight to jail name: Check
Previous contact with the law: Check
Absent father: Check
Mother leeching from the State: Check
Recorder doesn't have to live in a gorilla enclosure: Check
ASBO done got hisself on BBC webshite: Check

Can't we possibly persuade all these bongo bongo music idiots that they'd be better off by emigrating to the States, where they can really make it big?

Woman on a Raft said...

and to live at his manager's home in Waltham Cross, Essex

There's the germ of an idea there. What it needs is extending to more people who apply to have Mr Scrote released, particularly the defence lawyers. Let's see how convinced about their client's good character really are.

Anonymous said...

@ Jaded

A person IMMIGRATES to the States.

(Even Craptown Secondary Modern would welcome a natural catastrophe to erase your name from the alma mater.)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

@ Jaded

A person IMMIGRATES to the States.

(Even Craptown Secondary Modern would welcome a natural catastrophe to erase your name from the alma mater.)

10 December 2011 16:29

I am not Jaded.

If you leave one country to go to another, that's emigration. At the other end, it's immigration.

If I was wrong, call me on it. I am very sorry that your parents neglected to teach you English.

FYI, Jaded doesn't post the vitriol that I do. I do not work for any form of authority. When posting on things that can be contentious (www.dictionary.com), I prefer Anonymous, although Julia, Julia's ISP and my ISP all know who I am.

I am not Jaded, and I am not English, CAPSMORON.

Anonymous said...

Have I missed something?
Jaded

Anonymous said...

Only the best bytes.

For some reason, someone whose command of English isn't that good took umbrage at a word I used - and not the content of the post - and assumed that it was you.

This could be because he's from an upbringing where the police are known as the Pigs. The Police Force is imperfect, but when I find something that is, I'll report back.

> Hasty reply, Mrs Anon's shoulderblades are perfect.

Brian, follower of Deornoth said...

It would appear that Mr Perjuring Twat Ian Bourne has previous on this score. See here and here, at the top of the list that Google turns up.

microdave said...

I take issue with the first paragraph.

Rap IS NOT MUSIC.

JuliaM said...

"I gotta have me ASBO bling for street cred."

There's probably something in that, actually...

"... they'd be better off by emigrating to the States, where they can really make it big?"

He could be Number One with a bullet!

"There's the germ of an idea there. What it needs is extending to more people who apply to have Mr Scrote released, particularly the defence lawyers. "

Ooooh, I like the way you think...

"I prefer Anonymous, although Julia, Julia's ISP and my ISP all know who I am."

You're quite safe, Blogger doesn't work like that. On Blogger, no-one can hear you scre... err, see your ISP :)

JuliaM said...

"Hasty reply, Mrs Anon's shoulderblades are perfect."

:D

"It would appear that Mr Perjuring Twat Ian Bourne has previous on this score."

Gah!

"I take issue with the first paragraph.

Rap IS NOT MUSIC."


Indeed! I think I'd rather listen to olde tyme music hall, or country and western...