Sunday 18 December 2011

On The Seventh Day Of Christmas, Multiculturalism Gave To Me...

names on court listings that sound like they came out of a bag of ‘Scrabble’:

Michelina Lewandowska, 27, was shot with a 300,000-volt Taser stun gun by Marcin Kasprzak, 25, who was allegedly bored with her and thought she was not pretty enough.

She was bound and gagged with parcel tape and put in a box with two small air holes, a jury was told.

She was put in the boot of a car, driven to a wooded area and buried in a ‘shallow grave’.

Kasprzak and a friend, Patryk Borys, 18, used shovels to pile soil on the box and then put a tree branch weighing more than six stone on top of it, Leeds Crown Court heard.

‘Can I get a vowel, Carol?’

Also, many interesting and lucrative jobs for lawyers, new and interesting methods of fraud, a feeling of being 'untouchable', the marginalising of our Christian heritage, the concept of victim perception of racism and a partridge in a cardboard box.

3 comments:

Captain Haddock said...

Ahh yes .. Huddersfield .. a town well known for its loonies ...

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who I detest most.

I started thinking about how the open immigration policy only attracts the best to this country, as per usual. I think most of Europe and Africa owes us a few quid, I wonder if all those countries have had a drastic drop in crime levels since they sent all their drunks/drug addicts/rapists/murderers/etc. here.

Then I made the mistake of reading the papers. The defence tactic of claiming 'it's all OK, he didn't mean to kill or even hurt her' by arguing that (after tasering her twice, binding and gagging her, putting her in a box and then burying her in an out of the way place) - The weight of soil, rocks and a log on top of the box was light enough for her to 'easily' escape. FFS

I think both he and his whore (no idea whether male or female) of a lawyer should be buried themselves just t see how easy it is. B****rds


I have to stop reading your posts, I'm getting an ulcer :-)

JuliaM said...

"Huddersfield .. a town well known for its loonies ..."

They were just found guilty too! Which reminded me...the Stephen Lawrence trial seems to have gone quiet all of a sudden.

"I have to stop reading your posts, I'm getting an ulcer :-)"

Only handwritten poetry and LOLcats from now on, then....

No, not really!