Wednesday 7 August 2019

"Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more."

A police officer made a "racially inflamed comment" moments before his dog bit a traveller, a court has heard.
Goodness me!
A jury at Birmingham Crown Court was shown CCTV of the moment the 50-year-old's dog bit Andrew Cash's leg.
I hope they served popcorn!
Mr Shaw told jurors the racially aggravated part of the charge related to a word used by PC Birch when he called for back-up.
"It is the prosecution's case that this was a racially inflamed comment," Mr Shaw said.
I think we can all guess, can't we?

H/T: Ted Treen via email

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is 'dag' a racially abusive term these days. And who calls them 'dags'? 'Doggie-wog' I suppose could be misheard, 'dawg' might be the sheriff.

JuliaM said...

"And who calls them 'dags'?"

Brad Pitt ;)