Tuesday 19 March 2024

This Is No Great 'Mystery' At All....


...there are probably pygmies in the Congo who could take a good guess at who's doing this. Why do we always pretend it's some sort of puzzle?

Mike Jelen, a conservation manager who works on estates in the area, said: ‘This is now happening twice a week.
'It’s total anarchy and the police are doing little about it. By dumping the bodies like this, the poachers are sticking two fingers up to farmers and rural communities.

Just like the police are. 

3 comments:

Andy5759 said...

Hares make good eating, I'm surprised that these poachers aren't jugging them. That's got me thinking of taking the dog for a walk, if only I had one.

Anonymous said...

Jugged hare? Venison? A couple of my favourites.

JuliaM said...

"Hares make good eating, I'm surprised that these poachers aren't jugging them. "

Yes, my first thought was 'what a waste!' too. Perhaps they don't want to be caught with the evidence?

"A couple of my favourites."

I have eaten rabbit a lot, but never hare.