Tuesday 20 July 2021

Well, There's A Reason For This, Love...

'I have no objections to any of my evidence being shown to the world,' she said. 'Kids Google themselves, don't they? Kids Google people that they know.
'You Google my name and I'm a child abductor. Why should I not be allowed to set the record straight? The overwhelming obstruction is the lack of transparency – it's a system that is designed for secrecy, I suppose.'
...and it's because you are a child abductor. So what exactly do you want to 'set the record straight' about?
After a 16-month fight at the family court in Chelmsford – which cannot be detailed because of reporting restrictions – a judge has ruled that Olly can live with his mother and spend time with his father Patrick Sheridan.

About the fact you won, perhaps, despite your actions? 

1 comment:

MTG said...

"I try to put the shit in the waste basket"

Just a tad of respect for the old man.