Friday 18 March 2016

Because This Is Always The Outcome Now, Mr Williams...

Elizabeth Power, for Maqsood, said he was a young man with health problems caused by a hole in the heart while Justin Jarmlin, for Aqeel said he would not have got involved if he had not been in drink.
Hmmm....
He told the Mail he was unhappy with the sentences: “I am traumatised, disappointed and unsure if or how I can continue my livelihood as a photographer on Broad Street.
“I am scared, feel unprotected and disenfranchised by the Judicial System.
“This attack has jeopardised my work, life existence, and now it is apparent that no real justice will be served.
I ask why is this the outcome?”
This is Great Britain in 2016.

3 comments:

Trevor said...

...he would not have got involved if he had not been in drink.

Which in a rational world would be treated as the exacerbating factor it is, rather than a mitigating one. This drives me beresk.

ivan said...

They are going to be deported when the end their sentences I hope.

JuliaM said...

"Which in a rational world would be treated as the exacerbating factor it is..."

Yup. We've got this the wrong way round.

"They are going to be deported when the end their sentences I hope."

Back to Birmingham...? ;)