Friday 26 August 2016

And Yet Somehow, You Managed To Afford Cigarettes...

Nick Woodhouse, defending said Khan “was hoping he would get his benefits soon” so he could get Tyson treated by vets.
Khan himself told the court: “I was really good to the dog, I looked after that dog. I had no benefits, how could I feed that dog?”
Maybe a question you should have asked yourself before obtaining one?
Chair of the magistrates Frances Linsley said it was “one of the more serious cases of neglect” she had seen. She jailed Khan for 18 weeks, ordered him to pay £500 costs and an £80 victim surcharge and disqualified him from keeping an animal for five years.
Myeah was jailed for 12 weeks and also ordered to pay £500 costs and a £80 victim surcharge. She was also disqualified from keeping an animal for five years.
Both shouted abuse at the court as they were taken away.
I hope they get one tin of dog food per day while they're inside...

3 comments:

Ted Treen said...

Sub-human lowlife specimens. Although I try to appreciate and live according to most Christian principles, I am at a loss to understand why our society continues to fund the existence of this pair.

In the Middle Ages, they had a useful system called "oubliettes". Food for thought...

wiggiatlarge said...

I had the misfortune years ago when in my dog training phase of life , to see the results of Muslims who "owned " dogs whilst stating with friends who ran the rescue centre for the RSPCA in Leicester.
I wont bore with the appaling tales of neglect and cruelty this group of people inflicted on dogs, but the bottom line is they do not like dogs and will only have them for perceived guard duties when the story above is repeated time and again, they also have the habit of tying the dogs up at the entrance to the kennels so they are found and homed for the holiday duration only to phone on return claiming their dog had escaped and had they seen it ! free kenneling.

Sadly banning this group, and others from ownership is somehow deemed against their human rights...........................

JuliaM said...

"..I am at a loss to understand why our society continues to fund the existence of this pair."

If it WAS just 'existence', I'd be happy to fund it. We seem to be funding relative luxury, and that's what I have an issue with...

"I had the misfortune years ago when in my dog training phase of life , to see the results of Muslims who "owned " dogs whilst stating with friends who ran the rescue centre for the RSPCA in Leicester."

They treat their cars better. Until they wrap them round a tree.